WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION DO WE OBTAIN FROM YOU? WHEN DO WE OBTAIN SUCH INFORMATION?Examples of personal information include:
- Your Name
- Your Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Social Security Number
- Employment Information
- Banking Information
- Date of Birth
- Geographic Area.
HOW DO WE PROTECT THE SECURITY AND QUALITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
HealthBridge takes the privacy and security of its members’ personal information seriously. We maintain administrative technical and physical safeguards to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of your information.
We protect personal information you provide online when you register yourself as a user of our website. Access to your own (and your dependents) personal information is available through a unique user ID and password you select. This password is encrypted while transmitted from your browser to our servers and while stored in our systems. To protect your personal information, never share your password with anyone. Please contact us immediately if you think your password has been compromised.
Your saved personal information is stored on servers that only selected HealthBridge employees and vendors have access to. We encrypt all data that you submit through www.myhealthbridge.com during transmission using Transport Layer Security (TLS) to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing your information. All information you submit to HealthBridge by email is not secure, so please do not send sensitive information in any email to us. We never request that you submit sensitive or personal information over email, so please report such requests by sending an email to email@example.com.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?Our primary use of your information is to administer, maintain and improve your experience on our Web Site generally as well as provide you with customized, personalization services and interactive communications.
- If you check the “opt-in” feature on our Web Site, or if you do not uncheck a pre-checked “opt-in” box we may from time to time send you e-mails regarding our Web Site and special promotions. Also, we occasionally may send you direct mail about products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- We use your contact information as necessary to send you information about your User Account on our Web Site.
- When you enter any sweepstakes, contests or promotions sponsored by HealthBridge or by one of our business partners, we may use your e-mail address to send you status updates
CAN YOU “OPT-OUT” OF RECEIVING COMMUNICATIONS FROM HEALTHBRIDGE?If you change your mind and decide that you no longer want to receive e-mails from HealthBridge you may opt-out at any time by simply sending an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do opt-out of email communications, you will receive paper statements from HealthBridge.
DO WE SELL OR RENT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?No, as a general rule, we do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information. If and whenever we intend to share your personally identifiable information with a third party (other than to a business partner as provided herein), you will be notified at the time of data collection or transfer, and you will have the option of not permitting the transfer. However, we may from time to time rent or sell demographic information in the aggregate that does not contain your personally identifiable information.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE INFORMATION?We generally will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission to do so or under some special circumstances described below.
- As noted previously, we may from time to time partner with other companies to offer co-branded services as well as sweepstakes, contests and promotions. Any information that you provide in connection with the co-branded services or any jointly sponsored sweepstakes, contests or promotions will become the joint property of HealthBridge and its business partners. We may also disclose other personal information about you to our business partners, but only if we have obtained your permission to make the disclosure before data collection or before transferring the data.
- We may, from time to time, offer you the opportunity to receive materials or special offers from third parties. If you want to receive this information, we may (but only with your permission) share your name and e-mail address with them.
- Under confidentiality agreements, we may match user information with third party data. We also may disclose aggregate demographic and/or user information and statistics in order to describe our customer base to prospective partners and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
- We may disclose your personally identifiable information without your prior permission in special cases. For example, we may have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating the User Terms and Conditions, or may be causing intentional or unintentional injury or interference to the rights or property of HealthBridge or any third party, including other customers. Also, we may disclose or access your personally identifiable information when we believe in good faith that law or regulation requires disclosure.
HOW CAN YOU UPDATE, CORRECT OR DELETE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?You may edit your personally identifiable information by contacting HealthBridge.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement or the practices of our Web Site, please contact us at (800) 931-8890.