As a Cloud Security Engineer you will have the opportunity to design, build, maintain, automate, and integrate cloud tools in our robust security portfolio.
This is a hands-on, dynamic, security engineering role where you’ll have the chance to dig deep into our security tools and take the lead on bringing enhancements, new releases, and process efficiencies to the team for maximum delivery of security capabilities.
This role brings a true engineering mindset to the team by building in automation and processes optimization where possible.
- Use your scripting skills and strong programming to build in automation to our security toolkit and practices
- Work closely with our devops and cloud development teams to integrate cloud security capabilities into their development practices
- Bring your knowledge of solutions within multiple technologies including Cloud
- Plan upgrades, migrations, optimizations, new implementations and identify and resolves efficiency issues
- Write and review scripts, templates, interfaces and utility applications to continuously improve functionality
- Troubleshoot and resolve requests related to product features (widgets, license key, report builds, etc).
- Recommend standards and best practices including automation, process efficiencies and enhanced security for supported areas
- Must have health care experience
- Must have HIPAA risk assessment experience
- Would really like to have HITRUST certification process experience
- Cloud experience including competencies in:
- AlienVault / Terra Verde
- AWS Macie
- AWS GuardDuty
- AWS Inspector
- AWS Security Hub
- 0365 Security
- WebRoot/end-point protection
- Some level of experience in security engineering/administration will be helpful including competencies in:
- Threat Detection Tools
- Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
- Static and Dynamic Code Analysis
- Anti-malware, FIM, HIDS
- User Authentication Tools
Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with a variety of technical teams and positions
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. No c2c and we do not offer sponsorship for individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
As a Cloud Security Engineer, you’ll get first-hand experience with all of the latest security technologies including opportunities to work with the newest Cloud Security Tools.
|Job Category||Security Engineer|